know us more
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Please take a moment to familiarise yourself with our data protection principles and practices. If you do not consent to the practices described in this section, please stop using our websites.
M.T Technoline Ltd (referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’, or the ‘Organisation’) is committed to protecting your privacy and handling your personal data in an open and transparent manner.
No matter where you reside, your personal information will be processed in accordance with our data protection practices. Please find below some information on the basis on which we collect, process and otherwise use your personal information or personal data.
The purpose of this privacy statement is to:
- Provide an overview of how M.T. TECHNOLINE LTD collects and processes your personal data.
- Inform you regarding the rights you have under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’),
- Provide information for the purpose for which we share your personal data with other third parties (for example, our service providers).
Below you will find helpful information about:
- “Personal information”
- Whose personal information we collect
- What personal information we collect
- Minor’s Personal Information
- Access to your personal information
- Purposes of collecting and processing your personal information
- Storing of your personal information
- Protection of your personal information
- Sharing of your personal information
- Transfer your personal data in an international organization “Outside of EU area”
- Third party data protection practices
- Data Privacy rights under GDPRUpdates to our data protection practices
- How to contact us
- Use of Website Cookies
Personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
Whose personal information we collect
We collect personal information about all our customers and visitors of our websites.
What personal information we collect and from where?
We will only collect personal data to the extent required to cover the purposes of processing outlined to you at the time of collection, such as:
- Any information you enter on our websites or forms and applications.
- Any information you provide to us by correspondence, telephone, fax, email or otherwise, including any telephone number or email you have used to contact our Customer Service team.
- The country or territory in which you are located or from which you are accessing our websites.
- Your bank account information and details of any transactions carried out through our Online Service website.
- Information we receive about you from selected third parties such as business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors and/or analytics and search engine providers.
We may ask you to provide personal information anytime during your communications with us. You are not required to provide it to us, but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services or respond to any queries you may have. With reference to our policy we do not request sensitive information. If we will ever do, please note that an explicit consent from you will be required whenever we may have to obtain sensitive personal data about you so as to provide our services.
Minor’s Personal Information We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy. Currently we may collect personal information for minors only provided that we have first obtained the consent of their parents or legal guardians. Our website is not designed to be used or accessed by minors. Under the current privacy statement, “minors” are individuals under the age of eighteen.
In case you have to provide us with personal information regarding third parties, such as beneficiaries, you are responsible for informing them about our data protection practices and obtain their express consent for the processing of their personal information in accordance with our policies and procedures.
Access to your personal information
Your personal information may only be accessed by our employees under strict confidentiality for the sole purpose of performing their duties.
Purposes of collecting and processing your personal information
- To be able to offer our products and services and perform device repairs
- To communicate with you to inform you about your device or to conduct a satisfaction survey in case you have provided your consent to us for such purpose.
- To analyse and manage business, financial and other commercial risks.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulatory obligations (either within or outside your country of residence) or to comply with any legal processes and respond to any requests from public and governmental authorities (either within or outside your country of residence).
- To provide you with improved quality and security.
- To ensure that our websites’ content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- To manage our business operations, and comply with our internal policies and procedures, including those relating to auditing, finance and accounting, billing and collections, IT systems, data and website hosting, data analytics, business continuity and records, document and print management.
- To resolve any complaints, and handle requests for data access or correction.
- To establish, protect and defend our own and our customers’ legal rights, privacy and safety and pursue any available remedies or mitigate any losses.
- To observe and perform our contractual obligations, where you have provided us with your express permission to collect and use your personal information in a particular way.
Storing of your personal information
We store information in physical and electronic form, in one or more combined files, which are retained by us in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
We will store your personal information as long as the business relationship with you is active.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Details of retention periods for different aspects of your personal information are available in our retention policy which is available upon request. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised process or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. .
Protection of your personal information
We take all appropriate and lawful technical, physical, legal and organisational measures against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorised dissemination or access, and any other form of unlawful processing or violation of confidentiality.
For access to our Online Service website, we give you a unique password to log in. It is your responsibility to always keep this password confidential. We recommend that you sign out of your account or service at the end of each session and you close your product terminal or browser window when you have finished your work, especially if you share a computer with someone else or if you are using a computer in a public place. Our Online Service website is encrypted using 256-bit encryption of communication.
Please note that although we do our best to protect your personal information, unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We are not responsible for the security of data transmitted to our websites or for non-delivery of an email. If we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we will notify you as soon as possible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please notify us immediately.
Sharing of your personal information
We may need to make your personal information available to selected third parties, such as:
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our websites.
- Governmental or other public authorities, if necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations (either within or outside your country of residence) or legal processes or in order to respond to requests from governmental or other public authorities (either within or outside your country of residence).
- Purchasers, prospective purchasers during any actual or proposed reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other transaction relating to all or any portion of our business or assets.
Any disclosures of personal information will always be in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and provided that suitable safeguards or agreements are in place or if you have given your consent. All the third parties processors appointed by our organisation to process personal data on our behalf are bound by contract to comply with the GDPR provisions.
Transfer your personal data in an international organization “Outside of EU area”
We do not usually transfer your personal data outside the EU area. In the rare cases that we do we will safeguard your data in accordance with appropriate regulatory provisions. Such safeguards may include agreements containing standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission.
We will treat all applicants’ personal information in strict confidence and will not disclose it to anyone, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or by our regulator or where you have given us your prior consent to disclose it. In case an application has not been successful, we will keep the applicant’s CV in our records for 6 months after the conclusion of the recruitment process. Occasionally, we may have reasons to retain some information for longer, always in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Third party data protection practices
We are not responsible for the data protection information or practices of any third parties, including parties operating any website or service to which our websites refer. The inclusion of a link on our websites does not imply endorsement of the linked website or service by us, therefore you are advised to review third party data protection policies and practices before submitting personal information to them through their website or otherwise.
Data Privacy rights under GDPR
Customer and user privacy rights include:
- Right access to personal information kept on our records and databases.
- Right to request the correction or updating of personal information kept on our records and databases.
- Right to request for your personal data to be erased or destroyed under certain circumstances.
- Right to object to process your personal data by exercising this right we may not be able to process your personal unless we can demonstrate a legitimate purpose of the use of these information
- Right to request copy of the personal data held by our organisation
- Right to withdraw your consent at any time regarding the processing of your personal information
- Right to request the restriction of process of your personal data under the reasons below:
- The personal data are not accurate
- The personal data are used under unlawful process but your do not what to delete them
- The personal data are not relevant, but you wish to keep them in our files for use in possible legal claims
- Withdrawal of consent or objection to the processing of personal information by us. Should you decide to exercise this right, please note that we may need to reject an application request from you or terminate any existing business relationship or refuse to execute any orders, instructions or transactions.
Customers have the right to object when our organisation is processing your personal data, for direct marketing purposes. As a result we will stop the process of your personal data under such processes.
Individuals for whom we hold personal information can exercise their privacy rights at any time by submitting a written request. All requests relating to privacy rights will be dealt with promptly in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
How to contact us
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about our data protection practices or may wish to exercise your rights or may wish to file a complaint. Please feel free to contact our Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided email@example.com.
You also have the right to complain to the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection. Find out on their website how to submit a complaint (http://www.dataprotection.gov.cy).
Updates to our data protection practices
We may need to review our data protection practices from time to time in order to take account of changes in our business and legal requirements. Any updates will be incorporated in this section of our websites. We strongly recommend that you check back frequently to ensure that you have been notified of any updates or changes which may affect you.
Use of Website Cookies
Currently our website use small text files stored in a user’s browser files known as cookies. Cookies are used to improve website and also improve the experience of our users.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
You can contact us to inquire about how we process personal data. Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to find out additional information about the basic principles of data privacy law and for common questions raised by you in regard to the protection of your personal data, please refer to the FAQs.